Wacky Wednesday Woll Call!!!!

bvohl
on 1/25/11 10:04 pm
Good Slippery Morning Steffi and PA,

I know you LOVE this, but I HATE driving in it. Especially with the commute I have everyday...Dropped Dee off at school, then made the trecherous drive in and still made it to work on time. YEAH ME!!!  I am hoping for an early dismissal....still not feeling well. I don't know what is up with me??

Today is wor****il whenever they let us out of here! Home to pick up some things at the grocery, then get the child and hunker down for a possible snow day tomorrow. I soooo hope for that! I need a day just to veg!

That is it for me!
Be careful out there!

Love to all,
Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

bvohl
on 1/26/11 12:14 am
UPDATE!!!

I am getting out of work @ 1pm....going straight to pick up Dee who gets out @ 2pm. Go to the grocery for a couple of necessities.  You have me thinking of french toast...Then home to snuggle with my girl and watch some tv!! Probably some FB time and waiting anxiously for hubby to get home in one piece!!

BE CAREFUL!! I KNOW I WILL BE!!! I have about three hours to get  Dee before After care closes. I hope that is enough time....

Beth

steffihope
on 1/26/11 12:28 am - Philadelphia, PA
I am getting out at noon - Emily never went in today - Charlie had her and he tried and gave up - I so was sooooo OK with it - I am heading out of here at some point - when the principal says it is ok to go, head to the market and then to get Emily and then to hunker down and talk with Larry.  (unless of coures he is asleep - the I will just cuddle!)

BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jojobear98
on 1/25/11 10:16 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Good Morning.

I am depressed, bummed and in a funk! Feeling quite badly lately and need to figure this all out.

Hope to get my kids home safely today, as we have a lot of snow already and the roads are looking bad.

Hope everyone has a great day, and stays safe!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

bvohl
on 1/26/11 12:15 am
Jodi,

CHEER UP BUTTERCUP!!! It is probably all this crappy winter weather....I have been feeling bad too!

Love and hugs....

Beth

(deactivated member)
on 1/26/11 12:59 am
I am an email or phone call away sweetheart
dit657
on 1/25/11 11:04 pm - Boothwyn, PA
OK all you stinking snow lovers out here (Steffi and Sandra, I'm talking to YOU) - enough is enough!! I am OVER all this freaking snow! I just got to work - another 2 HOUR COMMUTE - cars all over the place - in ditches, stuck on hills - seriously people, if you don't have the right kind of vehicle to go out in this stuff, STAY HOME!! I have a big SUV with AWD and hey, I didn't want to go out in this because even that will slide at times, but the big boss is in the office today so I braved it - only because hubby was with me. And now it appears that the second round is coming in at 3:00'ish?? First snowflake hits and I am DTFR - I'm not doing another 2 HOUR COMMUTE TONIGHT.

OK, sorry for the mini-rant - just a bit stressed after the long drive in. And thank goodness the pizza shop just called and they can deliver lunch - that was the biggest issue of the day for my guys - LOL!!

So anyway, I'm here...dinner is in the crockpot - italian chicken and potatoes - and I need to get to work.

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE - It's going to get real ugly later...Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
gmom62
on 1/25/11 11:31 pm - Clifton Heights, PA

Good morning all,

I can't really complain too much.  I do like the snow.  Not sure if living 4 miles from my office is a blessing or a curse!  It normally takes me about 12 minutes to get to work.  This morning, only about 20.  I will admit the roads are really bad.  Having someone driving in front of you that can not see out their back window and is driving 15 miles an hour doesn't help the commute!  Just amazes me everytime it snows, how many people do not completely wipe the snow off of their cars or drive without their lights on.

So today, I'll be here probably till 5.  Our manager is from Chicago and originally from Switzerland.  So this little bit we're getting is nothing!!  Tonight I am making pizza for the family for dinner and my own version for myself. 

Tomorrow morning should be interesting.

Hope everyone has a good day.  Be careful if you have to drive today.  Stay warm.

Cyd

(deactivated member)
on 1/26/11 12:28 am
SNOW DAY!!!!

Den was scheduled off to take care of some things which got cancelled so I called out as well due to weather.  I slept in woke up to the smell of bacon so got uo to have eggs and homemade cheese grits. Love that man...

Today my plan is to snuggle with Den never leave my jammies .....

Be safe out there
LindaScrip
on 1/26/11 5:15 am, edited 1/26/11 5:17 am
the person in your rear-view mirror thats me coming in late for this roll call.  Ugh I hate this snow and was seriously thinking of taking Cassidy out for a ride but am more afraid of my horse looking at me as if to say to me what are you nuts!  So he's all tucked in his stall with his blanket so is Heather's horse Tiki.  Maybe tomorrow but alas I hear we are getting more!  Yuck!  And I am sure Steffi will love this one the schools will be closed so hopefully Heather won't drive me beserk!  Help me!  For once in a long time my house is really clean I mean clean especially with my pets.  Laundry is all done, ironing, and everything is caught up with now what am I going to do tomorrow?  Oh I know I have a 500 page library book to read.  Everyone stay warm and safe.  Don't drive unless you need to. I do however have two questions here Steffi what were you doing up at that hour (kidding) and wait a second did I read french toast?  I must be out of the loop we can have french toast?  And did I read bacon here too?  Hell what have I been missing all this time?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1893 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1989 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2675 views